Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just a quick post this morning because I've got 1.5 million things on the go at the moment.

I did this sketch a few weeks ago & only just got around to colouring it up on the weekend. I'm not quite sure what it is but I'm loving messing around with watercolours & acrylic paint at the moment. I think I'm going to do some kind of crazy abstract painting on the weekend - time to get my art on I think..!

Hope you're all having a great week - happy hump day..!

Laine
x

3 comments:

  1. This illustration is beautiful!
    You have a lot of talent Laine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment..!

    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i buy your prints somewhere? (please, let there be a site which can ship it to the Netherlands). LOVE your work

    ReplyDelete