Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This is a recent sketch I've been working on. I'm in the process of re-working her hair & the composition... I've been trying to explore different drawing techniques that are a bit more refined & simple, & I really like where this is headed.

I also love that she looks a bit dreamy & pensive... Plus she's a babe, what more can I say.

I've got some way fun projects on the go that are nearing completion, so I'll be able to share them soon. One of them in particular I'm insanely excited about. Think bright colours, painted textures & bold prints that will bring a touch of life to just about any home...

Hope you're all having a great week so far..!

Laine
x

6 comments:

  1. I love the new techniques in there; the hair reminds me a bit of some of those old wood block prints. It's definitely adding dreaminess to her pensive look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much..! It's not quite finished yet but definitely coming together nicely.

      Laine
      x

      Delete