Thursday, July 25, 2013

This sketch is very much a work in progress so please excuse how messy it looks! I haven't started tidying it up &/or started shading it properly but I'm digging the random polka dot & the subtle touch of colour... it's definitely headed in the right direction.

The last week or so I've been preoccupied with a few side projects but they're nearing their completing so I think I might treat myself to a few days off. I'll be back to the drawing board sometime next week as I've got a crazy big stack of drawings I need to get started on..!

Only one day left until the weekend & I seriously cannot wait to have a sleep in this Saturday. TGIF - that's going to be my mantra for tomorrow.

Laine
x

4 comments:

  1. Love how you can see the dots very subtly on the sweater!

    artpoliticslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment..!

      Laine
      x

      Delete
  2. your work is ABSOLUTELY incredible! can't wait to see the finished picture.
    and thank you so much for your lovely comment =)
    TIGERHEART

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, thanks so much for the kind words..!

      P.S. Loving your latest post with your photography... that first image is AMAZE.

      Laine
      x

      Delete