Friday, May 31, 2013































So this is one of my latest illustrations & surprise surprise, I kind of like how it's coming together.

The last 2 weeks have been super busy - last week I was lucky enough to enjoy a sneaky trip to Sydney for Semi Permanent & this week I've been playing a manic game of catch up as a result. Semi Permanent was amazing - there were some crazy inspiring speakers. My top picks were the guys from The Hours & Sandra Dieckman, both of whom were not only ridiculously talented, but full of personality & incredibly humble at the same time.

This weekend I've got a bunch of illustrations to get through so I best get to it - sad as it may seem, slaving over a pile of pencils & a piece of paper actually sounds like a pretty decent Friday night to me..!

& on that now, I'll wish you a Happy Friday & leave it at that.

Laine
x

4 comments:

  1. i just love your illustrations so much! wish i could have one to hang in my home. :) xx
    jess

    www.goldenswank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illustration is great and it has a nice-delicate look because of using soft pencil :)Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments..!

    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it all!

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete