Saturday, May 18, 2013

Exciting news - Amy from eatdrinkchic has featured some of my illustrations on her gorgeous blog..!

 I've been a huge fan of eatdrinkchic for several years now, so it goes without saying - I'm thrilled to be featured on such an amazing, inspirational blog. I absolutely adore Amy’s taste - her sense of style and colour is amazing, she has such a great eye for beautiful product & design.

If you're not familiar with eatdrinkchic make sure to skip along over & suss it out - it'll be love at first sight, I swear.

FJM
x

8 comments:

  1. Some very interesting works here. Thanks for getting me inspired with eatdrinkchic-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces of art! Exactly what I like in a drawing: subtle, feminine and colorful. Thanks for showing me this! Have a great day, xoxo JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You are so talented! :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laine! I featured these drawings on my blog yesterday. Hope you like it! :-) Happy monday!

    http://www.jadepillar.com/2013/05/inspiration-art-on-sunday-morning.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! your illustrations are gorgeous :)

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo, vos illustrations sont superbes
    J'adore /

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for such kind, positive words about my illustrations - I really appreciate you all taking the time to comment..!

    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Laine! so well deserved :))

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete