Thursday, April 11, 2013

Well this post is one that I'm pretty much beside myself excited about..!  

As mentioned in my last post (& as you can see in the images above), I've been working on my website for a little while & I'm super stoked to announce that as of today it has officially gone live! Click here to head on over & suss it out.

There's a little speel about me, some images of my recent design work, as well as a small collection of my personal illustrations. The online store is not quite up & running yet, but its definitely on its way. This is all really new to me so any guidance, advice &/or feedback regarding the site & my work would be very, very much appreciated..!

The images I've featured above are some of my favourite recent creations. The watercolour illustration of Jess Hart is a really simple piece that came together in a matter of minutes. I actually really like it, but to be honest though, I just love everything about Jess Hart, plain & simple. The pastel girl on the bottom right is another fave. I actually drew this a few nights ago when I was up late unable to sleep. In my deliirous, tired state I felt like mixing up the colours & going a little crazy... Surprisingly, I think it came together really nicely in the end.

Some other fun news is that I'm off on a little holiday tomorrow & I'm not even going to try & be cool about it - I've been hanging out for this holiday for months. It's no secret, Bali is one of my favourite places in the world & this trip is well overdue. It's been 2 years since we were last there & I'm honestly just itching to get on the plane.

I'm hoping to get some great photos while we're there so that I can come back & throw myself into creating some new designs. I've been thinking about creating my own little library of prints/yardages to use in my drawings. I'm thinking some reflected photographic florals might be interesting, so watch this space, there's a lot of fun stuff on the way..!

FJM
 x

13 comments:

  1. Some beautiful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are stunning. I love the use of the neon colors. So unique.

    I would love for you to stop by and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - amazing
    The colours are wonderful
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your illustrations!! Congrats on your new site too!! :D

    xo!

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG u are good at what u do. You must be very proud of urself :) and you should!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love it!!!!! Thx for the sweet comment. Come see my new thrift find :)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you an email, wanted to ask you something???

      thxx

      Delete
    2. Hi lovely, I sent you an email with my details. I look forward to hearing from you..!

      FJM

      x

      Delete
  7. You are so freaking talented! Well done - I feel like a proud mum (or older sister maybe!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments - your kind words have absolutely made my day..!

    FJM
    x

    ReplyDelete